Friday, July 4, 2014
When I became sulfite sensitive, in addition nitrate and preservative sensitive, my days of taking regular medication or antibiotics was over. I now have to get many drugs compounded, to take the bad stuff out.
In addition I cannot take antibiotics. Hence, by affair with Silver Hydrosol started. I found that when everyone else was sick in my house(we have elementary school children, and they bring everything home) I would take an oral dosage of silver several times a day, and also inhale from my nebulizer,and spray up my nose, and I wouldn’t get sick. In addition my toothache, sore throat, ear aches, would be pinched immediately with a little silver.
But my crowning glory was that Silver Hydrosol inhaled 3 times a day, plus taking it orally, cured me of a mycobacteria that got in my lungs, and yes I use it in place of antibiotics. Silver Hydrosol is easier on you system, because it doesn’t kill good bacteria like antibiotics do, it targets the bad bacteria. Im a Believer.
So if any of our Sulfite Sensitve followers havent tried the Silver HydrolSol offered on my page. Give it a try from Natures Gateway on the Special Promo Offered. You wont be sorry!